You’ll probably meet someone who carries both the light and the dark in their heart. Someone who will never fail to tell you that you’re beautiful, but struggles to look in the mirror. Someone who remembers your birthday, the celebs you fangirl about, your biggest fears, the things you love and why you love them. You might meet someone who’ll sit with you when you’re down, and celebrate your triumphs as though they are your own.
You’ll probably meet someone who calls you on your shit when you need to hear it. Someone who keeps quiet when you just need to talk. Someone with laughter in their eyes and wit on their tongues. Someone you will fight with, but won’t stop caring for.
so I got the plague game
You’re doing it right
do you know how scary it is to acknowledge how strong your feelings are for someone and your brain is like “maybe you love them” and you’re like SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAIN YOU DONT KNOW SHIT
'Behind the whole world there's something that only we can share'
One Direction after Taylor Swift won her award
"Horrible I fucking told you" - Niall
And the Oscar for best fake smile and clap while expressing disgust goes to……Niall Horan
lets clap for those who can read lips fantastically.
its funny how louis doesnt even do anything, he just sits there
sometimes things hit me as way funnier than they should
BUT LET’S DISCUSS.
- started out At Odds but had to make it work
- made it work by talking about Feelings
- seemingly opposites but actually not all that different
- balance out each other’s leadership styles
- have bettered each other
- partners in crime who wreak havoc together
- professional partners who work best together
- capable grown ups who are also tremendous children
- friendship built on inside jokes
- PLAYFUL BICKERING
- soft affection disguised as crude torment
- touch each other a lot
- strong noble perfect warm
10/10 excellent ship
i think that everyone has scars
maybe not on their wrists or their inner thighs or on their knees
on their hearts, souls, and between the cracks and crevices of the little universes they’ve created inside of themselves”